Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The day I lost my dad

I was in the dark spooky forest full of whispers from somewhere you don't know. Me and my dad were together, and then my dad was gone!!!!!!!! "Dad!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out to him... ... Nothing. Someone mysterious whispered " follow the trees North and go into a glowing cave that is green. Then go into a cave that is pink and on top of a mountain and you will find your dad. Don't forget that." " but which way is that?"I asked. But I saw a flash of light in the distance! My dad was calling to me. I raced into the cave, followed the trail to the pink cave and found my dad. Let's go home I suggest. the end.
By Tipene   room N 18.5.16

1 comment:

  1. Tipene, what a great story! I'm glad you remembered which way to go to find dad. I wonder where the mysterious voice was coming from?

    ReplyDelete